Water ramps and trampoline training occurs from mid-June to early October. Training takes place at CAFSC’s Three Mile Bend ramp and trampoline facility in Red Deer. The following equipment is needed for water ramping.
Training is done for 2017
Ramp & Tramp Training Sessions:
- June 16-18 and June 23-25: Friday 6-9 trampoline, Saturday and Sunday 9:30-3:30
- August 21-23. 9:30-3:30
- August 25-27. 9:30-3:30
- September 8-10 and September 22-24. Friday 6-9, Saturday and Sunday 9:30-3:30
Camps for 2017
- J&B and Z’s Trampoline Camp: For ALL J&B and FreestylerZ athletes!! 6-9 pm on the following dates: June 28, July 26, August 9, August 23, September 6 and September 20
- Trampoline Camp: For MadDogs athletes. Same dates as above for Freesthylez (6 sessions)
- 2nd Annual ALL Girls Camp: August 11-13 All girls welcome – any ages! So Fun!!!!
2017 Water Ramp Fees:
|CAFSC Members||Non-CAFSC Members|
|2017 Season Pass||$415||$550|
|Day Pass||$35 per day||$50 (+ $25 if coach required)|
|Private Facility Booking (Min. 6 athletes/$300 per day)||N/A||$50 per day/athlete|
Prices are subject to change
CAFSC has opened up our water ramp facility for the season at Three Mile Bend and will be running a different operating model this year. Instead of operating every weekend and not knowing how many athletes will be participating each day we are hosting scheduled training sessions throughout the season. We will only be be taking pre registration and payment for these sessions to ensure viability AND registration must be done 5 days prior to attending the facility. If we don’t get a minimum amount of athletes registered, the training session will be cancelled and your payment refunded.
In addition to these training sessions we will also be taking private bookings and hosting several fun and personalized camps throughout the summer such as the 2nd Annual All Girls Water Ramp Camp and the Huck and Splash Competition! Stay Tuned…
It takes a lot of time and money to run a facility like this so please bear with us while we try and figure out how to run it successfully and efficiently.
The training session on June 16-18 (Training session #1)and June 23-25 (Training Session #2) consists of:
- Friday Trampoline: 6 – 9 pm along with an equipment swap.
- Saturday Training: 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Sunday 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
CAFSC Athlete Training Session #1
To register for the next 2 weekend training sessions, follow the link below. You can sign up for 1 day, 2 days or the full camp.
CAFSC Athlete Training Session #2
CAFSC Athlete Season Pass
Summer Camp Registration | CAFSC Members
Summer Camp Registration | Non-Members
“BONUS July Session” July 28-30
July 15 & 16