Water ramps and trampoline training occurs from mid-June to early October. Training takes place at CAFSC’s Three Mile Bend ramp and trampoline facility in Red Deer.
Training is done for Winter 2017/2018
Ramp & Tramp Training Sessions for sumer 2018:
- June 15th. 5pm – 9pm. Trampoline Traning
- June 16th and 17th. 10am – 3pm. Ramp and Trampoline Training.
- June 29th. 5pm – 9pm. Trampoline Traning
- June 30th and July 1st. 10am – 3pm. Ramp and Trampoline Training.
- July 8th – 15th Whistler Camp.
- July 27th. 5pm – 9pm. Trampoline Traning
- July 28th and 29th. 10am – 3pm. Ramp and Trampoline Training.
- August 10th – 12th ALL GIRLS CAMP
- August 24th. 5pm – 9pm. Trampoline Traning
- August 25th and 26th. 10am – 3pm. Ramp and Trampoline Training.
- September 7th. 5pm – 9pm. Trampoline Traning
- September 8th and 9th. 10am – 3pm. Ramp and Trampoline Training.
- September 21st. 5pm – 9pm. Trampoline Traning
- September 22nd and 23rd. 10am – 3pm. Ramp and Trampoline Training.
Camps for 2017
- FUNdamentalz and Freestylerz Trampoline and Ramp Camp: For ALL FUNdamentalz and FreestylerZ athletes!! 10am – 3pm:
– June 16th
– July 28th
– Augsut 25th
– September 22nd
- 2nd Annual ALL Girls Camp: August 10-12 All girls welcome – any ages! So much fun!
2017 Water Ramp Fees:
|CAFSC Members||Non-CAFSC Members|
|2017 Season Pass||$600||$850|
|Private Facility Booking||N/A||$50 per day/athlete|
Prices are subject to change
CAFSC has opened up our water ramp facility for the season at Three Mile Bend and will be running a different operating model this year. Instead of operating every weekend and not knowing how many athletes will be participating each day we are hosting scheduled training sessions throughout the season. We will only be be taking pre registration and payment for these sessions to ensure viability AND registration must be done 5 days prior to attending the facility. If we don’t get a minimum amount of athletes registered, the training session will be cancelled and your payment refunded.
In addition to these training sessions we will also be taking private bookings and hosting several fun and personalized camps throughout the summer such as the 2nd Annual All Girls Water Ramp Camp and the Huck and Splash Competition! Stay Tuned…
It takes a lot of time and money to run a facility like this so please bear with us while we try and figure out how to run it successfully and efficiently.